Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of what can be called “lost knowledge”. Some of her discoveries have been controversial (Conversations with Nostradamus, Keepers of the Garden) to say the least, others simply fascinating. Her roots in hypnosis go back to the 1960s. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.
As you may already know I have been reading some of her work for quite some time now (Convoluted Universe 1, Convoluted Universe 2 and now her latest book Convoluted Universe 3) and referencing some of her amazing lost knowledge discoveries here on The Blah, Blah, Blog. Well, this past July (sorry for the delay, August and September were pretty messed up for me in case you hadn’t heard) it was my distinct honour to interview her while she was here in Montréal for a conference and to teach her hypnotherapy technique to a class full of eager student’s.
Despite being here in Montréal her schedule only permitted a telephone interview but that didn’t deter us one bit from quickly getting into concepts of consciousness, 2012 prophecy and The New Earth.
The following are the ten questions I posed to her. To hear Dolores’ response to my question click on the ‘play’ icon below each question. (ex. )
1. Tell me about your regression technique, how did you develop it?
2. What makes your technique special?
3.What was your original reaction when you realized what you had stumbled on?
4. How do you deal with skeptics?
5. Could you elaborate a little on this idea of “The New Earth”?
6. Will people notice any changes?
7. I’m reading a book by physics professor Amit Goswami  called “The Self Aware Universe” (1995) where he makes a case for the idea that in the evolutionary process consciousness came before matter…that the only “reality” is consciousness…and that matter is a by-product of consciousness itself rather than the other way around. Is this idea consistent with your research”? In Convoluted Universe 2 one of your subjects said that the afterlife experience is more real than what we (in this life) perceive as reality…
8. …when I clarified Amit Goswami’s thesis, by saying that he is scientifically proving what she’s been saying she reacted like this…
9. Based on your research what would you say is God?
10. Is God consciousness?
I believe that our modern world is based on fundamentally flawed conceptions of time and mind and that on this shaky foundation we have built a civilization which as it grows is becoming increasingly shaky (see, stock market and political news). Dolores Cannon’s work is helping to expose the need to rethink all of our grand assumptions and to establish a new paradigm.